Michael Bublé announces open-air concert at Warwick Castle in 2020.
Planning to visit? It’s only a few miles away from City Nites! Book your stay today.
Michael Bublé has announced an open-air concert UK tour in 2020 and he’ll be stopping off just down the road from Birmingham. In addition, The Grammy-award winning global megastar will be performing at Warwick Castle on July 31, 2020.
Guests will be able to enjoy the singer’s smooth velvety vocals whilst surrounded by the Castle’s grand towers and ramparts during ‘An Evening with Michael Bublé’.
Additionally, Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Friday December 6 via AEG Presents.
It’s another chance for Brummies to catch Bublé following his arena tour which visited Birmingham’s Resorts World Arena in May 2019.
Michael has already completed six sold-out world tours, won four Grammy Awards and sold over 60 million records over the course of his extraordinary career.
Meanwhile, Warwick Castle is no stranger to a huge artists having previously played host to the likes of Jessie J, The Beach Boys and Simply Red.
Furthermore, The Castle is just a 40 minute drive away from Birmingham and is easily accessible from Junction 15 of the M40.
Full UK tour dates
Friday July 24 – Bath Royal Crescent
- Sunday July 26 – Hatfield House
- Tuesday July 28 – Norfolk Blickling Estate
- Wednesday July 29 – The Pattonair County Ground Derby
- Friday July 31 – Warwick Castle
- Saturday August 1 – Emirates Riverside Durham
- Sunday August 2 – Leeds Harewood House
- Tuesday August 4 – Exeter Powderham Castle
- Wednesday August 5 – Cardiff Castle
- Friday August 7 – The 1 Central County Ground Hove